The C-Pen Reader pen scanner is major technological breakthrough for anyone learning English or Spanish and is a life-saver for those who suffer from reading difficulties such as dyslexia. The C-Pen Reader is atotally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English or Spanish human-like digital voice.
The in-built dictionary puts the power of Collins English Dictionary (30th Anniversary Edition Tenth edition) and the Oxford Spanish>English>Spanish Dictionary in your hands. Simplypass the nib across a word and it instantly displays the definition and reads it aloud. It is also a scanner for capturing lines of text and uploading to a PC or Mac, making it ideal for students, teachers and professionals to capture essential information.
The pen is half the size of other portable pen scanners on the market and at 50g is half the weight. Importantly this means it can be used by a younger generation of English & Spanish learners making this learning tool suitable for children (age 6+) and adults. This is the only portable line scanner on the market that is both Mac and PC compatible. There is no software required, just connect the pen up to a computer with a USB cable and it appears as an external hard drive. Other features include a built-in voice recorder with playback.
- Hear words & lines of text read aloud
- A Collins 10th Edition Dictionary
- An Oxford Spanish>English>Spanish Dictionary
- Scan, store & transfer to a PC or Mac (1GB of storage & downloads to a computerlike using a USB key - no software required)
- Scan direct to the cursor on a computer
- A voice recorder
- Free futureupgrades
These single subject notebooks come in a pack of four, each with a different colour cover (burgundy, gray, green, and royal blue) and unique dot pattern from the inside front cover all the way through to the inside back cover.
Livescribe smartpens only work with Livescribe dot paper. Use it to activate all smartpen applications.
- Before using any new paper product, please check to see that your smartpen is usingthe latest available firmware.
- Scientific, financial, and statistical calculator
- Divider with 2 storage pockets for all of your loose-leaf notes and papers
- Perforated 8.5" x 11" dotpaper, college ruled, three-hole punched
- Burgundy, gray, green, and royal blue coloured covers
- Single Subject Notebooks No. 5-8
Note: Your smartpen can carry up to 8 Single Subject Notebooks (No. 1 through 8) at the same time. Please do not use two identically numbered Single Subject Notebooks at the same time because the smartpen will recognize any identically numbered Single Subject Notebook as the same notebook.
The C-Pen Exam Reader pen scanner is a major technological breakthrough for anyone wanting to read English, Spanish, French, German or Italian exam questions. The C-Pen Exam Reader is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an human-like digital voice.
The Exam Reader has been approved by The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)* for use in exams.
This means students who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia can independently take exams knowing that they can read and understand the questions. No special access arrangements are required.
The pen is half the size of other portable pen scanners on the market and at 50g is half the weight.
As well as promoting Independent Reading this pen is:
- Ideal for hearing words & lines of text read aloud
- Great for students with dyslexia, reading difficulties and English as a second language
- Designed to allow students to be with their peers in the main exam hall with headphones plugged into their pens
Laser-tuned drivers and built-in equalizer for precision audio. USB-A plug-and-play connectivity lets you instantly enjoy music, movies, and calls in rich, digital stereo sound. On-ear controls and mute indicator light make it easy to see when the mic is muted.
Noise cancelling mic minimizes unwanted background noise for clear conversations. Right-sided mic can be conveniently positioned for better voice capture
USB provides easy plug-and-play operation. Simply plug the USB-A connector into your computer and instantly enjoy conversations, movies, or music in rich stereo sound.
Works with Common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
Windows, macOS and Chrome OS
USB port (Type A port or adapter)
Start typing and press enter to search