Supporting both USB and FireWire connectivity, the 1TB RuggedTriple USB 3.0 Mobile Hard Drive from LaCie offers enhancedconnection options making it easy to plug this hard drive into a variety of computer configurations. Once plugged in users benefit from the enhanced data transfer rates provided by the USB 3.0 connection while built-in AES 256-bit encryptionensures stored data remains secure. With this rugged drive from LaCie it is also easy to take your stored data with younearly anywhere you go thanks to the drop-resistant housingdesigned to protect the drive from drops at heights of upto6.5ft.
- For use in the field or tosafely deliver large files to customers
- Offers USB3.0,USB 2.0, FireWire 800, and FireWire 400 connectivity
- Suitable for shuttling dailies or other footage to the studio and transferring files quickly, thanks to USB 3.0
- Enhanced speed and connectivity
- AES 256-bit encryption protection
- Drop-resistant up to 6.5 ft
- Use to protect valuable data from loss, theft, or accident while on the road
- Store music, video, and confidential school documents on a secure device that fits in a backpack
Kingston?s DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 USB Flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. It protects 100 per cent of stored data and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode (enabled via SafeConsole for the Managed model) to avoid potential malware risks.
Kingstons A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives.
480GB - up to 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Start typing and press enter to search