The Palomino Blackwing Pearl is the latest addition to the core collection of Blackwing pencils. It features a pearl white finish, black imprint and eraser, and a balanced and smooth graphite core that is softer than the graphite found in the Blackwing 602, but firmer than the graphite found in the Blackwing. Its unique and iconic ferrule allows you to extend and replace its eraser after extensive use and even ?hack? your pencil to give it a custom look.
- Balanced and smooth graphite that is firmer than the Palomino Blackwing, but softer than the Blackwing 602.
- Pearl white finish.
- Black imprint and eraser.
- Iconic Blackwing ferrule and removable/replaceable eraser.
160 pages100GSM paperdual-sewn bindingpolymer hardcover, canvas spinepencil holsterBlackwing 602 pencil. The Blackwing Slate is available in ruled or plain paper.
- Durable, wear-resistant cover and dual-sewn binding
- 160 pages | 100GSM paper
- 8.25 x 5inches
- Canvas spine that allows the notebook to lay flat
- Pencil holster on spine that comes loaded with a Blackwing 602 pencil
- Durable polyurethane cover
- Canvas spine
- 100GSM paper
Ideal for illustrators and musicians who prefer a soft, dark line, the Palomino Blackwing was launched in October 2010 as a modern version of the iconic Eberhard-Faber Blackwing pencil that was favored by artists such as Stephen Sondheim and Chuck Jones. Palomino Blackwings boast a sophisticated matte black finish with pearl white erasers. You can even "hack" your pencil with replacement erasers available in white, black and the traditional pink.12 Premium Quality Soft & Smooth Graphite Formulation Pencils In Carton - Genuine Incense Cedar
- One pack of 12 Palomino Blackwing pencils
- Pencils feature a soft and smooth graphite core that is perfect for artists and composers
- Pencils feature a unique ferrule and allows you to extend and replace the eraser
- Replacement erasers available in three difference colours
- Pencils made out of Genuine Incense-cedar
Start typing and press enter to search