Spring Term Booklist will be available once timetables are available in ACSIS
If you are an AC Online, Perth, or Pembroke student, you can find your textbooks by using the Textbook Search by Course.
Not an AC Online student? Login here to Booklist
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am an AC Online student, how do I order my textbooks & other course materials?
If you are an AC Online student, you can find your textbooks by using the Textbook Search by Course.
- How do I login to my Booklist?
Your Booklist login is your Algonquin College network username and password, which can be found on ACSIS (Algonquin College Student Information System.
- How does Booklist work?
- Booklist matches your program/courses, with the materials needed for each, and displays them in a personalized custom list, just for you.
- You can order your course materials online directly from your booklist.
- Are course kits and materials also included in my Booklist?
Required and suggested textbooks (and alternative formats where available) are presented in your Booklist. Other supplies, kits, uniforms, etcetera may be required for your course(s).
- How do I know what resources I need for my classes?
Your Booklist will show both required and suggested resources, and alternative formats when available.
- If I drop or add courses, will my Booklist change?
Yes, adding or dropping courses will result in changes to your Booklist. Please wait 24 hours after making any changes to your course load to view your updated Booklist.
- If I have just registered today, can I get my Booklist?
You must have been fully registered for the Spring term for at least 24 hours to view your custom booklist.
- I need help with my Booklist.