Getting your course materials? What you need to know.
Your custom Booklist will be available once you have your network username and password. You can find this on ACSIS (Student Information System)
If you are an AC Online, Perth, or Pembroke student, you can find your textbooks by using the Textbook Search by Course.
Are you a student at the Ottawa campus? Access your Booklist
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am an AC Online student, how do I order my textbooks & other course materials?
If you are an AC Online student, you can find your textbooks by using the Textbook Search by Course.
- How do I access my Booklist?
Your Booklist access is your Algonquin College network username and password, which can be found on ACSIS (Algonquin College Student Information System.
- How does Booklist work?
- Booklist matches your program/courses, with the materials needed for each, and displays them in a personalized custom list, just for you.
- You can order your course materials online directly from your booklist.
- Are course kits and materials also included in my Booklist?
Required and suggested textbooks (and alternative formats where available) are presented in your Booklist. Other supplies, kits, uniforms, etcetera may be required for your course(s).
- How do I know what resources I need for my classes?
Your Booklist will show both required and suggested resources, and alternative formats when available.
- If I drop or add courses, will my Booklist change?
Yes, adding or dropping courses will result in changes to your Booklist. Please wait 24 hours after making any changes to your course load to view your updated Booklist.
- If I have just registered today, can I get my Booklist?
You must have been fully registered for the upcoming term for at least 24 hours to view your custom Booklist.
- I need help with my Booklist.
- Does The Campus Store offer Curbside Pick Up?
Yes, the Campus Store is now offering Curbside Pick Up between 8:00am - 3:00pm, Monday-Friday. When you place your online order, choose "Curbside Pick Up" as the shipping option. Wait for an email or a phone call confirming that your order is ready for pick up. You will be asked to confirm a date and time slot for your order. Find out more information about Curbside Pick Up here.